Enjoy Exceptional Service and Incredible Value Everyday
DVCU members enjoy exceptional service and incredible value.
Deer Valley Credit Union is a not-for-profit financial cooperative, owned and operated by the members. Unlike a bank, we are able to offer higher dividend rates on share accounts and charge lower rates on loans. You'll find a variety of convenient services at little or no cost to you. We've got the trained staff and exceptional services to provide you with the right solution, whatever your financial goals might be.
People who live, work or worship in 107 ZIP codes in Central, North and Northwest Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, Surprise, Youngtown, Sun City and the Prescott/Prescott Valley area are eligible for membership. Invite your family, friends, employer and neighbors to join today.
Make your move to great checking!
Isn't it time you considered moving all your accounts to Deer Valley Credit Union? Once you establish memberhip, we will make it easy for you to switch. If you're wondering if it's really worth the effort, here are a few good reasons:
- Checking choices - choose the checking account that fits your lifestyle
- FREE Visa Debit Card - accepted at millions of locations worldwide. See list of countries where DVCU currently restricts card use.
- FREE Online Bill Pay - save time, postage and trips to the mailbox
- FREE Online and Telephone Account Access - keep track of your accounts from the convenience of your home or office 24/7
- Convenience - over 6,800 Shared Branch locations worldwide
- Loan Discounts - loan discounts available on select DVCU loans with a fully qualified DVCU Participation Account.
Five easy steps to great checking
- Once you have established your membership, apply for a DVCU checking account. Either visit our branch or call a credit union representative at 602.375.7300 or toll free at 1.800.579.5051 to open your account. Make note of your DVCU checking account number and the DVCU routing number 322172807. Your new checks and FREE Visa Check Card will arrive by mail in approximately 7-10 days.
- Stop using your old account and let all your outstanding checks clear. Destroy your old unused checks, deposit slips and your ATM and check cards.
- Change your direct deposits. Provide your payroll depertment, Social Security Administration or retirement plan administrator DVCU's Routing and Transit number (322172807) and your account number. You may be requried to include a new deposit slip or voided check.
- Change your automatic payments. Don't forget to change any payments that use your old debit card number.
- Close your old account. Your old institution will send you a check for the remaining balance in your account. Now you have a checking account with real value combined with easy access and friendly personalized service!
Call your credit union representative at 602.375.7300 or 800.579.5051, or e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
New Member Qualifications
- People who live, work or worship in 107 ZIP codes in Central, North and Northwest Phoenix, Glendale, Peoria, Anthem, Surprise, Youngtown, Sun City and the Prescott/Prescott Valley area are eligible for membership. Invite your family, friends, employer and neighbors to join today.
- Valid identification and a $5 deposit are required to open a new account.
- The following ZIP codes are included in our field of membership:
85001 85017 85034 85065 85086 85313 85383 85002 85018 85035 85067 85087 85318 85385 85003 85019 85036 85068 85098 85324 85387 85004 85020 85038 85069 85099 85335 85388 85005 85021 85046 85070 85253 85342 85390 85006 85022 85050 85071 85254 85345 86301 85007 85023 85051 85072 85301 85351 86303 85008 85024 85052 85073 85302 85358 86305 85009 85025 85053 85074 85303 85363 86313 85010 85027 85054 85075 85304 85373 86314 85011 85028 85055 85077 85305 85374 86323 85012 85029 85060 85078 85306 85375 86327 85013 85030 85061 85079 85308 85379 86329 85014 85031 85062 85080 85310 85380 86333 85015 85032 85063 85082 85311 85381 85016 85033 85064 85085 85312 85382
Membership requires a minimum