We believe that members should come first
A Brief History of DVCU
Deer Valley Credit Union (DVCU) was founded by a small group of Honeywell employees in April 1971. With the help of a $15,000 grant from Honeywell, the credit union opened operations in July of the same year under the name Phoenix Honeywell Employees Federal Credit Union. At the end of 1971, we had over 1,800 members and $379,000 in assets.
As of January 2017, we have 16,000+ members with over $222 million in assets. The future outlook has improved for our credit union due to the support of our members, the openness of our field of membership, the desire to provide world-class services and our financial strength.
In 2017, all DVCU branches will be closed the following days:
- January 2 (New Year's Day)
- January 16 (Martin Luther King Jr. Day)
- February 20 (Washington's Birthday)
- May 29 (Memorial Day)
- July 4 (Independence Day)
- September 4 (Labor Day)
- October 9 (Columbus Day)
- November 23 (Thanksgiving)
- November 24 (Day after Thanksgiving)
- December 25 (Christmas Day)